- Being able to spend a few days in a four star luxury house with your partner or maybe a few friends
- Staying in a house with fabulous views across the Blackwood Valley
- Discovering the paths, ponds and secret rooms in the established one acre garden
- Having peace and quiet but being only a stroll from historic Bridgetown
- Staying in a house designed for adults, each couple having their own en-suite bathroom, one with spa bath
- Relaxing in the spa gazing through the trees to the hills beyond
- Being able to prepare a sumptuous meal in your fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
Ascot House provides all this and more. Designed with couples in mind, the house sleeps up to eight people in four bedrooms.
Ascot House is a luxury self-contained house situated in a quiet street with fabulous views, close to the heart of historic Bridgetown. It was designed to provide a comfortable private getaway and is best suited to couples or small groups. Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom ensuring that a group of friends can maintain their privacy and space whilst sharing the experience of time away from the rush of everyday life.
South West of Western Australia
Bridgetown, in the heart of the South West of Western Australia, is the perfect base from which to explore. The town itself has a number of cafes, restaurants, historic hotels, art galleries, boutique shops, and special attractions including the Jigsaw Gallery and year round Christmas Shop.
Within easy reach are the quaint towns of Nannup, Balingup, Boyup Brook and Pemberton. Further afield but an easy day trip are Margaret River, Busselton, Dunsborough and fantastic beaches.
Sue and Ric invite you to spend a few days at Ascot Holiday House and do as little or as much as you fancy. The choice is yours!
The dining room
Gazebo in front of the house
The view from the balcony
In the garden